Bus between JR Nara station and conference venue.
The InterOp meeting will take place at:
Nara Prefectural New Public Hall was constructed in 1987
in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of Nara Prefecture.
It is located in the center of Nara National Park, which is famous for its beauty and 1,200 tame deer.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan provides the information about
visa and entering Japan. If you need the visa, please check the following
The most convenient means of transportation
is to take a direct flight to the Kansai
International Airport to Nara:
- Kansai Airport --> Limousin Bus (about 95minutes)--> Bus Stop: JR
Nara (JPY 2,000; easiest)
- Kansai Airport --> (Kansai-kuko Line) 29 minutes --> Tennoji -->
Kaisoku (Yamatoji Line) 29 minutes --> JR Nara (JPY 1,660)
- Kansai Airport --> Nankai RAPI:T (Nankai Line) 29 minutes --> Namba
--> Limited Express (Kintetsu Nara Line) 31 minutes --> Kintetsu
Nara (JPY 1,930)
Further details can be found from this page (Bus timetable, and so on)
From Kyoto to Nara:
- Kintetsu Kyoto --> Limited Express: 33 minutes / Express: 41 minutes
(Kintetsu Kyoto Line) --> Kintetsu Nara (JPY 1,110 for a limited express
and JPY 600 for an express)
- JR Kyoto --> Local Train (JR Nara Line) 58 minutes --> JR Nara (JPY 690)
From Osaka/Itami Airport to Nara:
- Osaka Airport(Itami Airport) --> Airport Bus (about 30 minutes) -->
Kintetsu Uehommachi --> Kaisoku kyuko (Kintetsu Nara Line) 29 minutes
--> Kintetsu Nara Staion is approximately 55 minutes. (JPY 620/bus + JPY 540/train)
From Osaka to Nara:
- Kintetsu Namba --> Kaisoku-kyuko [Rapid Service Express] --> (Kintetsu
Nara Line) 32 minutes --> Kintetsu Nara (JPY 540)
- Hommachi --> (Subway / Kintetsu Higashi-osaka Line) 30 minutes -->
transrate to Kintetsu Nara line at Ikoma , Ikoma --> Kaisoku-kyuko (Kintetsu
Nara Line) 12 minutes --> Kintetsu Nara (JPY 790)
- JR Osaka --> Nonstop Kaisoku [Rapid Service] (Osaka Loop Line / Yamatoji
Line) 48 minutes --> JR Nara (JPY 780)
The transfer from Shinkansen at JR Shin-Osaka or JR Kyoto station is convenient.
Route: 2(city), 56, 57, 61, 62, 122, 124.
The nearest bus stop to venue is "Daibutsuden Kasuga-Taisha mae".
Bus between Kintetsu Nara station and conference venue.
Route: 2(city), 6(city-center), 38, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 122, 124, 126.
The nearest bus stop to venue is "Daibutsuden Kasuga-Taisha Mae".